Live at Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale
The Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa was established in 2008 as Montelucia Resort & Spa. The Scottsdale resort’s short history hasn’t stopped it from earning awards for its deluxe accommodations, world-class amenities and convenient services. It was inspired by the whitewashed villages and sun-drenched hills of Andalusia in Southern Spain. The resort was developed by PV Resort Associates and is platted as La Posada.
The Villa Residences located on the west side of the resort. There are 33 villas (homes) with their own private community pool in the middle. See below for details of the resort amenities available to owners of the villas.
Owners enjoy the Montelucia Resort Services
- Resort Concierge assistance and Resort Business Center access
- Resort coordination of third party services for Villa Residence emergencies, as requested by and charged directly to Villa Owner
- Joya Fitness Center – Motion Studio Daily access to fitness center with views of Camelback Mountain with cardio and strength equipment and free weights Motion studio with classes including: Yoga, Pilates, Cardio training instruction Personal training classes available for an additional fee with certified fitness experts Access to Joya locker rooms and spa facilities which include: steam room, sauna, whirlpool, cold deluge, social lounges and quiet rooms, refreshments and amenities Exclusive rooftop pool located on Joya Terrace with breathtaking views and food and beverage service
- Resort Pools, Cabanas and Montelucia Resort Activities. Access to resort pools and discounts on cabana rentals (based on availability) Invitations to select resort entertainment, activities and various events
- Exclusively priced catering services and party planning Member preferred parking based on availability
- Signing privileges resort-wide with monthly billing
- Complimentary Item - One 50-minute Custom Massage or Signature Facial at Joya Spa for your birthday (annually within your birthday month)
- Discounts Resort-wide member discounts including:
- 20% off best flexible resort room rates
- 20% off poolside cabana rentals
- 20% off all Joya Spa and Joya Salon services
- 20% off all retail purchases at Joya Boutique, Dulcinea and Crave Café
- Villa Maintenance Program Comprehensive Maintenance of the Exterior of Your Villa Including: Exterior Walls, Roofs, Windows, Doors, Drainage System, Architectural Features, Privacy Walls, Gates, Driveways and Sidewalks. Professional Yard Maintenance of Your Private Yards (subject to some exceptions) Villa Driveway and Front Walkway Maintenance Regular Exterior Extermination Service for Your Villa Seasonal Cleaning of Exterior Windows
- Villa Neighborhood Services & Features Landscaping, Irrigating and Lighting of all Streetscape and Neighborhood Pool and Spa Areas within the Villa Neighborhood 24-Hour Guarded Gatehouse Offering Mail Service and Delivery Acceptance Dedicated Villa Pool, Pool Pavilion and Whirlpool Spa Decorated Paved Streets Alhambra Walkway Offering a Beautiful Arbor Pathway to the Resort$2,725 Monthly Base Dues.
Quarterly HOA dues were a little over $6,000 in early 2018.
All features, services, amenities, descriptions and other information set forth above are subject to change at any time without notice. The features, services, amenities and other privileges of ownership of a Villa are limited to those included in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Montelucia Villas (“CC&Rs”) and the Rules as either may be amended from time to time and the Villa buyer’s Purchase Agreement. Charges and fees may apply in addition to the Monthly Base Dues in connection with use of certain services and amenities.