Learn a little about me, and how I do business
Living in urban Phoenix, I specialize in what I know best, Urban Living and Relocation, but as the map at the bottom of this page shows, I have sold homes all over the valley! I have helped buyers and sellers in Arizona since 1998; I have experience! During my Real Estate career I have also managed a Real Estate office, managed new home subdivisions, and helped design and build homes. I had a 21-year career in airline management for two major airlines prior to real estate (Northwest Airlines – now Delta, and Continental Airlines – now United).
I believe in honesty and integrity, and when I work with buyers and sellers that is what they get, along with my knowledge and experience. But real estate should also be a fun process, while being professional at the same time! I am a REALTOR and a member of the Phoenix Board of Realtors.
My license and info at Arizona Department of Real Estate website.
- 2017 to Present – Realtor / Desert Fairway Realty, Phoenix, AZ
- 2001 to 2017– Realtor / Premier Properties, Scottsdale, AZ
- Real Estate Office Manager and Subdivision Sales Manager
- Builder / Developer
- I have sold homes for, managed the subdivision sales office or assisted in the marketing/building process for a number of valley builders, including Diamond Key Homes, United Properties, TriMark Homes, Highland Homes, Silverstone Homes, JBI Construction, Arizona Classic Homes, Doubletree Communities, and Classic Design Homes.
- 1999 to 2001 – Realtor / Realty Executives, Phoenix, AZ
- Buyer Broker, averaged 25 transactions/year
- 1998 – Realtor / Desert States, Chandler, AZ
- Listing Agent
- 1995 to 1998 – Air Cargo Manager, Northwest Airlines, JFK Airport, New York, NY
- 1990 to 1995 – Facilities/Transportation Manager, Continental Airlines, Los Angeles, CA
- 1998 to 1990 – Ramp Service Manager, Northwest Airlines, Los Angeles, CA
- 1987 to 1988 – Cargo Manager, Northwest Airlines, Phoenix, AZ
- 1983 to 1987 – CSR-Flight Control/SOC, Republic Airlines, Minneapolis, MN
- 2004 to 2008 – V.P., Phoenix Pride, Phoenix, AZ (and Operations Manager thru 2013)
- 2000 to 2004 – Chairman, Greater Phoenix GLBT Chamber of Commerce, Phoenix, AZ
- 2001 to 2003 – Estrella Village Planning Committee, City of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 2000 – Phoenix Fire Bond Committee, City of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1996 to 1998 – Chairman, KAAMCO Cargo, JKF, New York, NY
- 1993 to 1995 – Secretary, Los Angeles Metro Transportation Commission Citizens Advisory Committee, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 – Community Spirit Award, Phoenix Pride
- 2006 – Presidents Award, Phoenix Pride
- 2003 – Outstanding Leadership, Greater Phoenix GLBT Chamber, Phoenix, AZ
- 2000 – Certificate of Appreciation, Phoenix Fire Department, Phoenix, AZ
- 1997 – Distinguished Service, KAAMCO JFK Airport, New York, NY
Because large time frames of my real estate life have been devoted to working for builders, many of my accomplishments do not show in MLS sales data, below shows most of the homes I have represented the buyer or seller (blue), and the subdivisions that I have managed or sold homes/marketed (yellow homes):
Bill Phoenix Fire Bond Committee
Bill served on the 2000 Fire Bond Committee for the City of Phoenix.
Out & Equal Co-Chair
Bill was one of two co-chairs for the Out & Equal conference in Tempe, AZ.
JFK Cargo Committee Chairman
Bill gave out an award during his time as chairman of the JFK Cargo Committee while manager for Northwest Airlines.
Bill on Phoenix Pride Board of Directors
Bill worked with Phoenix Pride for ten years, either on the board or the Operations Manager of the Pride Festival and Rainbows Festival.
Bill Hot Air Balloon over Arizona Desert
Bill joined the Kennedy Airport Managers in a balloon ride over the desert north of Phoenix.
Bill in City of Phoenix Fire Truck
Bill got to check out a City of Phoenix Fire truck and tour their training school.
Outstanding Leadership Award
Greater Phoenix Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Bill in Japan
Bill lived with a family in south Japan for a few weeks in the 1980's.